Any Concern About this if there is kindly reply thanks!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mafboy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. mafboy

mafboy New Member

Hi Guys, I often encounter a problem like in finding musics in my iPod touch, especially whenever i don't really remember the full title name/Artist or file name of the music, sometimes it is difficult to recall a music once i don't know the full title name/artist of the music completely, even though you know some of the titles it wont be displayed alphabetically as well as easy to find some contain numbers like 02 in the begining and some even wont display in the expected category because the musics were not labeled as title and artist and they were just converted from another extension file name like flv, but sometimes if i know part of the name of my mp3 file i can't just find it right away by just tapping and exploring the iPod w/c takes me a quite long time. i am wondering why apple never thought of this thing in iPod Touch and iPhones for such a feature in music, but godddammit i was able to see that feature in the new iPod nanos, anyway is there any1 who could care about this problem? or recommend me any ipod touch application that can solve this problem, like a searcher in music, or a music searcher feature in ipod touch, i'd really appreciate it thanks. -Maf
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why red!? Seriously, come on!
  4. mafboy

mafboy New Member

hehehe, sorry about my font color anyway ... but actually i don't think if it would help me easily to find my musics in my itouch. because what i need is a searcher. not modifier. any concern?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You won't find an application like this in the App Store due to their strict rules, and I don't believe there is an application of this sort released for jailbreak via Installer/Cydia.
  6. mafboy

mafboy New Member

yeah goddammit! f*ck Steve job, that stupid sexy head never thought about this sh*t hahaha. i am really in need of that application.. it can be a thesis topic i guess hehehe.