Any chance that a new iPhone coming out in the early of 2011?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djmaxlover, Oct 12, 2010.

?

Which iPhone should i get?

1. iPhone 3GS

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. iPhone 4

37 vote(s)
    68.5%
  3. Wait for the next generation

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  1. djmaxlover

djmaxlover Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm planning to buy iPhone 4...but i doubt that another iPhone coming out again, whats your opinion?
  2. iJerry

iJerry New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just buy iphone 4, i doubt any new generation is coming out in the near future, and the iphone 4 will probably have all future updates until iOS 6
  3. ishey94

ishey94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Knowing apple they probably won't release another generation of iPhone until June, 2011. The iPhone 4 is a great upgrade over the 3G imo.
  4. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    iPhone 4.

No doubt there'll be a new iPhone model next year, every year it does similar with iPods and Macs. So get the iPhone 4 (IMO) instead of waiting months for a new one to be released... Because when the next iPhone is released in a year's time from that release you'll be outdated again.

But - I doubt the next iPhone will be a major upgrade over an iPhone 4
  5. nskjunky

nskjunky Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you want to have the white one (I think that apple will release it next year), I would just wait. If you don't, buy it now.
  6. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wait for iPhone 5 (which will most likely be released in 2011) so the antenna issue is fixed. Otherwise get a 3Gs.
  7. yanks27ngoin

yanks27ngoin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if an iPhone is released in early 2011, it will be a CDMA iPhone 4 with Verizon as the service provider. The iPhone 5 maybe released for both service providers in June, but I dont think it will. I think the first time when the iPhone will be released for both providers at the same time will be when both have LTE technology working.
  8. TechDudeGeorge

TechDudeGeorge Active Member

Off Topic - Quite funny that you need a new version of the phone for Verizon or whatever it is, here they sell unlocked/ just unlock it and it works with other networks.

On Topic - It's only rumours, but I think they might as the problems with the iPhone 4 like the Antenna issue and now the glass cracking.
  9. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Give it a rest, honestly it seems that as soon as an iDevice is released - a month or two passes and then people have doubts on whether to purchase that item or "guess" when the next release of the newer model is going to be and decide whether to wait and buy a device that might not even get released. So in theory stop having doubts and always trying to be one step ahead and just get on with it and buy the iPhone 4!
  10. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There is no iP4 coming out Q1 2011 (unless you mean the White one)