any case better than capsule rebel?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Tman47, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    okay i just returned my case to AT&T cuz it freaking scratched my iphone 3g's back, so now i have $30 to get a case, i was looking at the switcheasy capsule rebel and it looks pretty sweet and ill prolly get that one, but im just wondering, is there any other case that youd recommend instead?

also i wanna know if i can keep my invisible shield on with the case, or at least the front shield. and if anyone knows if i can do this with the capsule rebel?
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Well for me, i have both the switcheashy capsulerebel and the incase slider, which i wanted to steer away from but got the chance to get one so i said what the hell and got it. Anyway in terms of protection both are good, but im not sure about the Slider. I mean its great hard plastic but it has two rubber guard rails on the insides but im not sure if its enough. But the slider is obviously sleeker. The capsulerebel on the other hand has great unquestionable protection, and it was really good but its kind of bulky. My mom recently got an iphone 3g and drops it a lot so i gave her the capsulerebel and now use the slider.
  3. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I agree that Slider is sleeker and cooler looking, but buy it only if you are not looking for protection. CapsuleRebel is a good protector, though it adds quite some bulk. Speck's Pixelskin is a good protector and looks pretty good. Case-mate's Vroom is also a good find because of the unique design and good price.
  4. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i like the rebel plue mabye 2 days shipping tops
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

O also try out the new

CapsuleNeo

And the vroom is just SUCH a rip off of the ifrogz treadz