Any Apple insiders among us? And how is everybody doing post 1.1.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by centplyr, Sep 29, 2007.

1. centplyr

centplyr Member

I was just wondering if anyone among us is an Apple insider?

Thought it would be cool to find out...

Also wanted to get ppls opinions on how their iPods are doing post 1.1.1 update with the safari, cover flow and other crashes....

mine still crashes...a lot...i usually just re-boot and its good for a while until i use safari a lot. check this pic out as a testament crash.bmp

get back to me iPod fans!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Urbz

Urbz New Member

I'm sure there are a couple Apple people on here... unfortunately, I'm not one of them!
    But um I agree with your observations on the 1.1.1 firmware. Does the iPhone crash this much, too? I wonder...
  3. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i think that if anybody works for apple they would not be allowed to be on this site, lol, but maybe there are, but they hell wont tell you about it,

Cheers,
    Ben.
  4. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    No one from apple that is on this website will openly come out and reveal themselves.

My ipod is working fine with the new firmware. Although i do have the random Pause bug.
  5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

wow, do you really think that Apple cares about some friggin message board? the "secrets" they revealed would be reported back to apple and they could easily track who it was with help from BGizzle.

also, retail store Apple employees know NOTHING about the innerworkings of apple, so dont hold your breath.

I am probably the closest thing to an Apple insider on this forum, only because i make predictions that are often accurate and use good judgement.
  6. centplyr

centplyr Member

...I know Apple employees know nothing about what happens inside Apple, and who knows what Apple thinks about message boards. They cared enough to take down someones site who had their code. But in general they don't care, true

about the iPhone...people are having random bugs with the iPhone however the volume of bugs isn't as prolific as is with the touch, unfortunately

meh
  7. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    if you know ipod wizard then this would be a cool story.

I was on the ipod wizard website on the largest screened computer in an apple store and they didnt care. I showed an apple person my modified ipod video firmware/ipod linux and he said it was cool...
  8. centplyr

centplyr Member

Ha! that is good story!

yea the people at the Apple store are really cool! I've never had a horrible exp. with any employees and i've been going there for years.

can you post a screen of the modified firmware?

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Pixeltoy

Pixeltoy New Member

My touch came with 1.1 installed.
    sweet as
  10. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Mister, sorry to inform you but the way you're acting is reminding a lot of people of a certain person named InvaderZim from the iPodWizard Forum, in the beginning you didn't sound like a big-shot, now you're goin' around sayin' you're god n' stuff, and that you're the closest thing to an apple insider, to tell you the truth if we would have an open argument about that i would win by a wide margin, i'm a computer expert and i am a major iPod hacker on a lot of forums, but i don't go around telling the world about it, sorry for sounding like this, but it's really becoming a pain in the @$$, and to tell you the truth apple does care about these sitess, they have people constantly searching the forums for hacks and different things, but i am sure you knew that, just you wanted to say they won't, also, and YES THEY DO CARE A HELL OF A LOT ON MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

Cheers,
    Ben.

P.S. Having 600 something posts doesn't make you any smarter than anybody else.