Any alternatives to "Clock Screen" (or how do I fix it?)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sdschramm, Jan 25, 2009.

1. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, I want a clock on my springboard and I installed clock screen thinking I could do that because that is what it says it does. Well, I was wrong. It does nothing. I then tired the clock screen with weather and that one works, but I can't change the wallpaper and I can't move the time. I even tired using "WB app" because it said that I change more stuff if I use that app - and all the app did was erase all of my winterboard settings! So now I have to go back and try to figure out what I had checked and what order I had everything in! So I uninstalled that stupid WB app thing and now I am left with something that still does not function correctly.

All I want is a stupid clock on my springboard with changeable wallpaper! Is it REALLY that hard?

Thanks for any suggestions!
    -Scott
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Well, where do you want it?
  3. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    At the top where it currently is is fine - I just want my own wallpaper....or better yet, a large bubble in the center would be nice, as the only icons I have on my springborad are around the edges and the center ones are blank. So a large clock in the center would be nice.

I could post a screenshot later on if you would like.