Anti-Glare film for iphone

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by TheConqueror, Jul 14, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Does anyone have this? im getting it for the iphone 3G, but its basically the exact same thing fit to dimensions.

Now, on the old iphone did it cover the chrome edges? Does it cover the back? do you recomend it? thanks guys i really need the feedback.
  2. jpat53

jpat53 New Member

My friend has it on his touch and it only covers the screen, not the edges, so I don't think that it will cover the chrome for you. But on the upside it is a very good cover and the anti-glare works well.

If you are worried about covering the chrome part you could buy a separate case the the Incase rubber one and use it with with the film. I do that and it works very well.
  3. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

i dont reccomend it. made the screen lot less clear.
  4. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

I don't know but if you are putting a film on why not get a scratchproof one, i think those are anti-glare as well...
  5. jpat53

jpat53 New Member

Yeah the anti-glare one isn't very good quality. The one I have I forget the brand but it is just a clear protective film and it comes with a front cover and a back cover.
  6. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok well can someone recomend something? I AM NOT taking invisibleshield, i hate the feeling, i want something with a matte finish, or feel as if its not there. Does the powersupport crystal work well? and does the chrome on the iphone scratch a lot?
  7. jpat53

jpat53 New Member

Well now that I see it I remember that mine is a Power Support Crystal film set and I think it's great, although I can't really describe its texture very well. It feels to me as if nothing is there.
  8. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok kool, now i have to decide wether to get anti glare or crystal. can someone please help me with my final decision, im going to order tommorow.
  9. chesb

chesb New Member

I've never tried the crystal clear power support one, but I have the the anti-glare one and it's great. Keeps fingerprints off well and it makes sliding your finger around the screen much smoother.
  10. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does the screen quality seem less clearer?