ant-theft app?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by carmador, Jan 22, 2009.

1. carmador

carmador Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i came across this app, password trap(I'm a noob, idk how to make links to itunes) it sends emails to you when the person who stole it clicks on the app.
    i think its pretty new though.

does anyone know of a better app that does the same general thing???
  2. poopstain

poopstain New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nope. Does it really work though? Those ants sure are crafty cunning little sons o' b*tches.
  3. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thinks it is for iphone mostly,because an ipod touch has to be connect by wifi to send an email. Because how would an ipod touch send an email without wifi.

Don't get the app it is useless, you might as well get Ifart, and use security setting.
  4. KalleKanin

KalleKanin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You could get the Owner Information app and hope that someone finds it and sends it back to you. Wouldn't work if it is stolen and not just lost tho. And of course, if you have paid $3 for the app you have already been robbed.

Please Register or Log in to view images

In some cases stolen tech gadgets are covered by home insurance. Mine covers the loss even if I lose it myself by being stupid.
  5. centroid

centroid New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    @above: wow....

It works but the thief will most likely clear the iphone before they use it. At least i would. And ive seen it around for quit some time.