Answer To All Your Questions (!!!stop Asking Stupid Questions!!!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Emanjl, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Guys, guys ..

WE HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT 1.1.3 YET!! PLEASE STOP ASKING US THESE QUESTIONS AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THEM AND IT WILL JUST LAG UP THE FORUM EVEN MORE!!

And that ends my rant.

Alright, so, to answer (almost) all your questions:
    1. 1.1.3 is not jailbroken, neither do we know when it will be.
    2. Yes, downgrading is possible (read sticky).
    3. Yes, Apple is charging $20 for iPhone apps, DEAL WITH IT, and don't ask us whether you should buy it!
    4. WE DON'T CARE HOW UNHAPPY YOU ARE ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE!
    5. Go to the official Apple website for full details on new features from update.

Thank you, and PLEASE STOP filling up/lagging the forum with your questions/comments!!

EmanjL

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S. Wouldn't this be so easy, if one of us would just pay the $20 and help us all out by uploading the "new-and-improved" apps? .. just an idea ..
  2. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

We wouldn't be able to know if someone uplaoded them because if they posted it it would be deleted and the poseter would be banned. Then again someone could just PM them. But we already have them jailbroken, so what would be the point.
  3. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

We wouldn't be able to know if someone uploaded them because if they posted it it would be deleted and the poster would be banned. Then again someone could just PM them. But we already have them jailbroken, so what would be the point.
  4. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

so I know this is probably a super noob question but w/e I need to make sure.

I have turned off the automatic update thing and everything in setting.
    So if i plug my ipod into my computer to charge, nothing will happen right. Even if they ask and I say no, it will still charge and be able to download music right, like normal?
  5. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    As long as you have not updated iTunes to version 7.6, the program does not have the capabilities to update the new firmware (that was made after 7.5 came out). Which means, you don't have to worry about a thing

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Just do everything as you normally would.

EmanjL.
  6. mexicanbaby5

mexicanbaby5 New Member

Thanks! Yay now I am happy again, no worries for me XD