Well... My son and I were sitting at the kitchen table when he accidentally tipped over his cup of water and soaked my iPod. So I checked it in the earphone jack and it's got the red line in it, put it in a bad of rice for two days and it's dried out now. So it does respond to itunes and I reset it through itunes and it will charge from my PC. What it doesn't do is respond to my touch and will not dock with my Alpine deck in my car. The battery also does not want to keep a charge. I'm not afraid to take it apart and replace parts in it, I have looked into a screen, can I replace the battery too? Will that maybe fix the docking problem? If not can any of you fine people tell me what to replace inside it? School me in what you think I should do. Thanks in advance. Clint.