Another QuickPwn Help Thread

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nimbus2506, Jun 5, 2009.

1. nimbus2506

nimbus2506 New Member

Good day everyone from here in Australia.

I'll just let you know that I normally leave posting as a last resort. I've tried googling and searching but results seem to come up negative.

What I need help with is when I search for the IPSW and select the 2.2.1 firmware. I get this error

-I'm using the correct version of quickpwn (quickpwn 22)
    -I've also redownloaded IPSW (deleted in appdata and redownloaded)
    -Also placing it on the desktop.
    -I've ran as administrator and also restored my ipod touch 1g multiple times.
    -I've downloaded ipsw from other sources however it is not recognised in itunes so I can't upgrade and in quickpwn, it said it was another version...

As you can see I'm pretty much out of other options and like I said, search came up negative.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGLS_enAU306AU306&ei=_AIqSpXsCJ3KtgfO57WrCA&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=the+ipsw+file+you+selected+does+not+match+the+firmware+version+of+your+device+either+the+ipsw+file+is+corrupted+2.2.1&spell=1

Thank you for any other suggestions and if you are able to actually find a thread with solutions, please inform me

Please Register or Log in to view images

Like I said I wouldn't be posting this, if I had not been able to find a solution.

Nimbus

Edit:

I've got to work now, after work I might try jailbreaking on another computer.

------------------double post merged------------------
    Update:

Problem seemed to fix itself on my other computer.

Thank you guys anyway.