another battery theme question

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by cjschriver3, May 16, 2009.

1. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OK, I have a new question about charge themes.

I'm very familiar with the folder structure, but i remember seeing somewhere something about a file called Battery_BG_Fill or Battery_Fill, yet i can't find it in any of the themes people have posted.

I notice in MY theme that it seems to show _17 long before it is actually all the way full. I think it is the last 20% slow charge that is showing the _17.png

As you can see my #17 has the green word "Charged" on it. I am trying to make is only show when it is actually all the way full, ie: after the 2 hour slow charge.

Is there supposed to be a "fill" png in there as well that is the final pic?

If so what exactly is it called?
  2. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    forgot the theme, lol here it is

Attached Files:

3. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    CJ, I'll pm you.
    What I see is that your file is missing the BatteryBG_1.png, there are only 16 png's in your rar file.
    With the 'fill' png i think that maybe you're confused with the small battery png's that show in the statusbar, there are files there which are called BatteryInsides.png..
  4. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    apparently patrese feels that this thread is solved.

I apologize to everyone who was upset that I left it open for an extra day, sorry

Mods, do the honors. this ones done

Please Register or Log in to view images