Preview Another Attempt

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by erinerupt07, Jun 7, 2008.

1. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

Update. Check 1st Post

This one is better then bubbles because first you can see the icons. Lol. It seems i am condemned to making text themes, because i suck at making icons.

Please Register or Log in to view images

there is still a ton of work for this one also.im stuck on thinking of a battery.
    hope u enjoy

UPDATE!!!! Check Below..
    I have officially created a battery. Hope you enjoy. Even if you don't I love it.

Attached Files:

2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It needs tons work, overall I rate it 6/10.
    Try using a different font.
  3. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

thnx.. but i can't change the font, because the name of the theme ties right in with it.
    I obviously know that there is still tons of work to be done thatz why i put it.

O. and instead of jus rating it, try telling me what needs to be fix. Also, whats good and whats not, What should stay and what i should take out.
    thnx

4. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Seems fair. The wallpaper needs to be gone. The icons need to be more noticeable, it needs a good dock. and a good statusbar. I understand that you might not be able to do icons, but try to fix them up

is that good?
  5. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

yea..thnx..

6. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

So whats wrong with the wallpaper..jus wondering?? and the dock..i thought transparent was good??

7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I like it better than Bubbles. The font is legible and the wallpaper looks fine to me, although the lightning-like lines and little white things that look like little electrical explosions to me should be more red and less white imo. The transparent dock would be fine except for the little lines going across the bottom, I don't like those at all, and the little rectangle you made (is that supposed to be the dock?) is toward the top of the dock icons and doesn't look very good, maybe if you put it below the icons it'd be better. The Statusbar isn't bad, if you could make it red to tie it in with everything else it'd be better though. The icons themselves look fine, although you might want to experiment with the size of them to see what looks best and maybe try making them rectangular instead of rounded. But this looks really good for it only being your second theme.
    EDIT: Just read your first post and noticed your thinkin of makin a battery for this. In my opinion if you just took your wallpaper and made it into a battery shape and put a dark red border around it and had it fill left to right it'd look fine, but that's a pretty simplistic battery.
  8. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

sweet. make the background into some legible grafiti font
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not so much liking the battery, especially since the text gets cut off. And you should probably close or at least put a link to this thread in your other thread for this theme because there's no point in having two threads for the same theme.
  10. erinerupt07

erinerupt07 Banned

that is because that is the battery draining. It is awesome when you have the iPod charging.