Annoying Photo Organizing Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Laqia, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Laqia

Laqia New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys, just got my iTouch 3G and decided to sign up. I'm running iTunes 9.2 w/ 4.00 firmware.

Here's my issue:
    I read a lot of manga / comics and what not. I sync photos directly from my "Anime" folder which includes a "Manga" sub folder and in the Manga folder I have 3 other folders (Different comics). The problem is when I go to view my Photos in my touch it's all unorganized. I have the normal "Photo Library" folder and under that I have the "Manga" folder. However the files in my Manga folder also show up in my Photo Library folder. And the 3 categories I have in my manga folder aren't displayed (However all of the photos from those folders are) on my iTouch. It's very annoying and I'm a neat freak so it's frustrating for me.
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I think you can only have one sub-system of folders. Further sub-folders will just be spread into their containing folder on the iPod.
  3. Laqia

Laqia New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Is there any way to prevent that and achieve what I want?
  4. MasterS

MasterS New Member

Dear Lagia,

I have the same issue too. Ever since I got my iPod updated, my photos are no longer organized. Instead of being organized in alphabetical order, they're now organized as date taken. I would like to know how to fix this. Honestly, I do not want this issue to happen forever

Please Register or Log in to view images

I hope there's a solution. I even tried clearing off my photos and resyncing them, but the same thing happens again and again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Take Care

-MasterS (I'm a new member)