Annoying Loading Screen!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jtsoup412, Mar 26, 2009.

1. jtsoup412

jtsoup412 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, I just downloaded this awesome theme called "KillSignTitian" and I really have only one complaint about it...The stupid loading screen that pops up every time you click an app!

For those of you who are wondering what I mean, it looks like the image I've provided.

So, does anyone know how I can keep this stupid image from popping up!?

Also, if anyone could tell me how to change font sizes and colors, that'd be great as well!

Attached Files:

2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

SSH to /var/stash/Themes/KillSignTitan.theme

Delete everything besides com.apple.springboard and com.apple.TelephonyUI in the "Bundles" folder, and everything besides SpringBoard.app and TelephonyUI.framework in the "Folders" folder.
  3. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ^Listen to that. SSH into the theme and open a random app like MobileSafari.app and delete the Default.png file. You may have to do it for every single app. If you don't see it, then I don't know how to help ya.
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well the loading images are in the theme and it should be called "Default.png". So look either in the "Bundles" folder or "Folders" folder. Look at each app and delete the "Default.png".

DAMN I have been beaten again.
  5. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's okay your answer was better.