Annoying Cydia Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by timishu, Jun 7, 2009.

1. timishu

timishu New Member

Well, recently I Jailbroke my iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and everything seems to be installing fine, up until now. I got a few things, Winterboard, Categories, QuickGold, a few themes and fonts, but so far, I have had no luck installing any emulators.

I tried to install gameboy4iphone, gpSPhone, snes4iphone, genesis4iphone, but so far, none of them have installed.

Although Cydia says the installation is complete, I return to my Springboard pages to find nothing new installed. Am I doing Something wrong? This never happened on my original 1st Gen, so am I skipping a step? Thanks to anyone who can help.
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    do you have BossPrefs installed. I while back i had a prolem of Bossprefs auto hiding my apps. Also, check they having been hidden, are in folders, or try reinstalling them/
  3. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Did you try a respring?
  4. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    mobile finder should be able to locate the files if they really did fully download. if that fails, respring and if that fails, reboot
  5. timishu

timishu New Member

Thanks for the suggestions.....but none of them work. I actually just went ahead and did a restore, and then did the Jailbreak process again. Probably unnecessary but, everything seems to be running smoother.