Animating the Lock Slider

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by lukechanning, Aug 16, 2009.

1. lukechanning

lukechanning New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So here's what I want, and maybe someone smarter than me knows how it can be done:
    On my lock screen, it would be really cool if I could mod the slider icon to look like a zipper slider (that part is easy enough), and then have the unlock bar beneath it be a fastened zipper that opens as I pull the slider across the screen (again, it's easy enough to change the way the bar looks, but as far as animating it, maybe not so easy. . ?)
    That was awkward to word, but still; anything you can do to point me in the right direction is appreciated!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. EMH

EMH Active Member

I remember a Hollister Co. theme way back in the 1.x days. It had the same basic idea, just without the animation. I had always wished it was animated, that would be awesome.
  3. lukechanning

lukechanning New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just wanted to clarify that, as a graphic designer, I can create the animation itself very easily. I'm just not sure how to sync it with the lockscreen. I know it's possible to animate the background image, but is it even conceivable to have the lockbar do something this complicated?
  4. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Unpossible.

[/RALPHWIGGUM]