Angry with artworks

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sopis, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Sopis

Sopis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OK so now I am startint to be really pi$$ed

I decided to give all of my mp3 artworks which I actually did.
    I put those mp3s on iPod and only the first songs are showing the artwork (you know, when the song plays).

I did this so many times! What is happening? why those artworks won't stay on every single song from the one and same album?

I did many times even on iPod itself (through iTunes)...then I updated and pwned and stuff everything got deleted so I decided to put artworks to the songs at first and then put songs on iPod...but still it is the same...maybe when I restored a backup - could that screw it?

et me plesae know your suggestions. thanks
  2. elzzigB

elzzigB Banned

Are you applying the artwork to all the songs, or just one from the albbum? I did this before and resulted in only one song fromt he album having the artwork.

Hold command and select the songs, so it highlights all from the album. THEN set the artwork.
  3. Dave C

Dave C New Member

It's likely because you didn't add the artwork for each and every song individually. Each song needs to have the artwork...
  4. Sopis

Sopis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    no no no...i selected all the songs from the album, right clicked selected get info...double clicked on artwork, added the artwork and it started tagging...it took a while i sent it to iPouch - such a stupid name

Please Register or Log in to view images

nad groar...it isnt there...awww..guess ill have to try again

thx anyway
  5. Dave C

Dave C New Member

I dunno. I've never actually selected more than one song and had them 'tagged'. I do each and every one individually.
    Only other suggestiong is to add the artwork on iTunes and then sync. I've found that adding artwork when the song is already on your device doesn't always work....
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

select the songs>get info

then add the artwork under the artowkr tab (not the little box) then hit next. add it again. keep doing that untill you are done.
  7. Sopis

Sopis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    allright, i will try that...thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images