Angels and Demons

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by sinkohon, May 15, 2009.

1. sinkohon

sinkohon New Member

Has anyone watched this movie from another sequel of Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code", which is known as "Angels and Demons", starring Tom Hanks. I am truly excited to watch this movie if I have time for leisure. What do you think of this great movie?
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it yet, but i am planning to.

I haven't seen the Da Vinci Code either, so, i will have to watch that before Angels and Demons.
  3. Duykur

Duykur Banned

I loved all Dan Brown books, and the Da-vinci Code movie, I also love Tom Hanks. Why wouldn't i love this movie?
  4. ace2790

ace2790 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm going to the 8pm showing tonight, I will come back with a full report sometime this weekend.
  5. sinkohon

sinkohon New Member

The movie just come to cinemas a week ago or two, and I'm planning to watch this movie instead on cinemas, i would rather watch it on the internet streaming if I have nothing to buy popcorn or movie ticket. It's going to be exciting you know?
  6. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Not really excited for it. Da Vinci Code was alright, but probably because of all the talk around it back then. Not one of my 'must see's'.
  7. ace2790

ace2790 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I checked it out last night, overall it wasn't bad. The whole cloud of mystery around religion and Rome interests me anyway, so that kinda drew me in. I feel like Tom Hank's was more committed in "The Da Vinci Code" as opposed to this movie. All in all I give a 3 outta 5.
  8. mdawg911

mdawg911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i loved it. It had quite a bit of action. I really liked the story. tom hanks was okay in it. and i liked what it was about.
  9. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Probably gonna go see it next weekend, Da Vinci Code was a solid "meh" but I think this one will work a tad better in movie form.
  10. Led

Led Banned

I saw it yesterday with my dad. My brother and my mom were at each others' throats over exams so i would have done anything to get out. First off, I didn't read the book. I tried to like 3 times but it always lost me about 50 - 100 pages in. That being said, I thought it was great. The action was well done and well paced, and the mystery elements were very well thought out if you ask me. Its one of those movies that I'd like to see again to catch the plot again. 8/10 in my books.