HTC Android on HTC Snap

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by dougjaxon, Jul 26, 2010.

1. dougjaxon

dougjaxon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys, I have a HTC Snap from US Cellular, with Windows Mobile 6.1 on it. I want to upgrade to windows mobile 6.5 but the HTC website doesnt off the upgrade for my phone. Since they do not, what i really want to do is install android on my phone. Is there a way to possibly do this or anything? Please help.
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The best place to look for this is the XDA-Developers forum. If it's possible/worth doing, they've done it.

Google them.
  3. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Unfortunately, there isn't an Android ROM ported to this phone, and since it's a non touch-screen device, I doubt it would have any use if one did exist.
    However, xda-developers is a great place to look for community developed updates for all smartphones, and there's even a few Windows Mobile 6.5 ones for your phone. You can also find instructions on how to install them on your phone.

EDIT: removed my link, not sure I am allowed to direct you to other popular forums, but you can google them like _JKK_ said.
  4. hopeless

hopeless Guest

htc snap blackberry messenger

does anybody know if u can instal blackberry messenger on a htc snap please advise on how to do so