And if you look to your left, you can see the 30-pin dock connector...

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Mar 29, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Aww, stop teasing! I don't have enough money for an iPad lmao. :/
  3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    yes!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Retro349

Retro349 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I saw "The Resistance" :3

Just noticed the site name changed, too. Much better fitting than "Multi-Touch Fans"
  5. Zc456

Zc456 Member

It just makes me want it more. D:
  6. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    every time I think about the iPad, I see how it could become the next big thing. At first i thought it was stupid, but it looks impressive.
  7. JakobKuki

JakobKuki New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The ipad is just garbage. A bunch of apple fanboyz will buy it but take a look ay any consumer who is looking for a proper computer experience for less cost would never buy it. I guess all those fanboyz will be sitting on their couch with their new 3G equipped ipad, complaining about their lack of service, and swearing because their favorite online video is in a very uncommon form, flash. (Sarcasm insert here) the ipod touch was a good product but I don't need a bunch of them taped together and named after a tampon. EVERYONE I know thinks its a piece of trash. If apple sent me a free one I would smash it with a baseball bat, light in on fire, and bury it in the backyard. Then ill probably update my status on myspace " threw some sh*t away" via my DROID. The only reason I am posting here is because they keep posting iPad crap on iPTF and I can't stand it.
  8. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    lol... you mentioned DROID and I ignored everything you said previously.
  9. Zc456

Zc456 Member

Until Apple announces new models of the iPod Touch and iPhone, your gonna haft to deal with the iPad news. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
  10. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    What the heck is wrong with you !

That guy that said iPad is a peice of garbage is totally messed up. The iPad is very useful and lighter than any Laptop or Netbook on the Market. It is very responsive and very fast. Heck, they already made the whole iWork set for it. I can't imagine what's next, I'd love to see iLife. It's amazing and I can't wait till my 3G iPad comes in. Of course I wish they'd have a 128GB model, but I'll have to wait. The iPad has a bunch ahead of it. So "iPad Garbage" guy, shut up and go Send your PC out for repair and tape your Droid slideout keyboard to it ( because it falls off to much )! Oh and please stop hating useful products just because you're cheap..