an interesting yet probably unworkable thought

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by doofeh, Dec 25, 2007.

1. doofeh

doofeh New Member

so here I have my iPod touch for Christmas and I'm in love

Please Register or Log in to view images

im sure people are familiar with sites which allow you to download youtube videos and in paticular myspace bands' songs etc I was wondering if i use this will the song go straight onto my iPod touch in a playable format ( I'm obviously talking about accessing the site in the touch browser)

Thanks in advance, doofeh
  2. whitepod

whitepod New Member

If you jailbreak and install the safari download plugin and then you can play it in sendfile.app
  3. doofeh

doofeh New Member

wow thanks for the speedy response

I'm really torn with the whole jailbreak thing...this isn't the right forum but is it worth waiting til Feb for the SDK and even then will worthwhile apps be available?!

I'm so glad I found this forum... Just looking round it seems like a good community

/end soppy
  4. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, that's the question that everyone is wondering. I think the big question is - will Apple allow only specific third-parties to develop applications and allow them to be uploaded or can anyone develop and upload? Reason it's important is almost 99% of the jailbreak applications are free (or donation only).

Worst case scenario - Apple comes out with good apps and you just restore your iPod Touch to the factory settings... it's not hard...
  5. doofeh

doofeh New Member

Ok my iPod is now jailbroken.. Would someone be able to form some sort of guidance on how to do the procedure described in the second post