An App Idea

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by chrisburke, Dec 22, 2007.

1. chrisburke

chrisburke New Member

I know that there is a webapp called seeqpod where i can go to seeqpod.com and download music using my iPod Touch or iPhone, however, is there a way I can put this right on my iPod's Desktop? Just like how there is a facebook webapp, but there is an icon on my iPod that will take me right to my FB account?

Has anyone found such a thing for seeqpod? Does anyone who is smart and knows how to create apps want to create this one??? Would be great!
  2. Careless

Careless New Member

All website shortcut apps are created using this program here:

http://www.jonsthoughtsoneverything.com/iphone_apper/

Follow the instructions and either create an icon to be used using their template. I made one for facebook using the same thing and it works great.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes there is a way, I've seen it around here on the forums... I just don't remember where. Anyways, next time try posting this in the App ideas section. you'll get more responses there.
  4. chrisburke

chrisburke New Member

all this gives me is the app file... nothing else... is that all i need???

OK so i created the app with the link you gave me... it gave me a .app file... i inserted it into the applications folder on my ipot and here is what i'm getting....

and when i look at my applications folder on cyberduck, this is what that looks like...

5. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

offtopic/

for the facebook app. it doesn't even work for me! It gets me to the black screen, then it takes me back to my dock, and yes i am connected to wifi. Any help?