American Xbox in Europe!???????

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IpodtouchMM, Sep 20, 2009.

1. IpodtouchMM

IpodtouchMM New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    sorry guys if this thread is in the wrong area, but i need help sooooooooo bad! I moved to Switzerland for junior elite hockey and im staying there for 8 months at least, maybe more. I didnt bring my xbox here because i heard the voltage is different in europe then in north america. If im not mistaken, europe uses 220 volts while america uses 110 v. I need HUGE HELP in finding online or somewhere a device where i can convert the volts so i can put it in the output socket without the 220 volts frying my xbox. i checked my xbox and it clearly states only 110 v i think. for my macbook i have a universal adapter so it can fit in the wall sockets,,,,,so thats fine. another problem in need help in is the tv signals. Europe tv's uses PAL Signal while America tv's uses NTSC Signal. is there anyway if i could get a special cord or adpater so i can make my macbook pro screen my monitor for gaming? or maybe you know of a cheap pc monitor that can be bought in america so i can use it here.....that has the 3 slots in the back of them (white, yellow and red)? or is there a away in the settings in the xbox too change the signal output to PAL rather then NTSC. there must be a simple way of doing this. I know this is alot to ask, but i've been searching everywhere online and i guess i came to the place where maybe the community can help me lol. it sucks that i cant play for such a long time and im determined of finding a way. 2 problems: 1. need power supply converter to change volts so the power wont fry my xbox! 2. need a tv or pc monitor that can give a NTSC signal not PAL.....or cord adapter that i can use my macbook pro for my screen! PLZ SOMEONES HELP I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

I would say look in Switzerland for all those things....

Or do you not have any money? I mean, i'm sure you can find all of that stuff at the local electronic's store near there.
  3. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    I had to get a power converter for when i went to the phillipines,

dont they use different froms of xbox games in europe? like NTSC or PAL? i dunno if this matters though
  4. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why are you looking for help on an iPod Touch forum? Do you have nowhere better to go?