Amazon Shipping Date

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by darthhomer12, Sep 5, 2010.

1. darthhomer12

darthhomer12 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the orders from amazon for the new iPod touches will be shipped. I ordered the free two-day shipping (w/Prime free trial), but it told me the estimated arrival time was the 20th through 27th. It also said that they would get them in in 1 - 3 weeks, so I'm guessing that is what the estimation is based off of. So I guess what I'm asking is will amazon get them by the 7th or the 10th like everyone else says they will, or will I really have to wait three weeks to get it? And sorry in advance if this question has always been answered or can't be answered.
  2. lukage

lukage New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. darthhomer12

darthhomer12 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh, sweet. Maybe Amazon just doesn't want to change their original estimate until they know for sure or something. Thanks
  4. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i also ordered a 64gb touch from amazon and used 2 day shipping with the prime trial. i hope i get it soon, cause i already sold my 3g touch, and life is miserable without one! lol.

but yeah, buying it tax free, shipping free, and the price discount added up to a nice savings over buying it from the apple store online.
  5. darthhomer12

darthhomer12 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lucky, you got it tax free. Oh well, even without that, its still pretty much the best deal.
  6. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I bought mine with the one day shipping and it says September 15-22