Amazon Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bigsexyc420, Jan 4, 2008.

1. bigsexyc420

bigsexyc420 New Member

Hey everybody a friend of mine has seen my ipod and what it can do, Hes since jumped on the bandwagon by ordering an ipod from amazon when the deal was still bieng posted here on the forum.

however he has recieved an email saying taht his order has shipped and that he should expect his order to come in by the 8th. they also gave him a tracking number.
    but what hes scared, of is that when he enters the tracking number to usps all it says for the status of his package is "Electronic Shipping Info Received"
    shouldnt it say something like "in transit" or somethin?

I told him i dont know what that means, and that amazon had already sent confermation about sending it. so he should ok.
    but i dont knwo what that tracking info status means and its kinda buggin me too, casue im gettin the same status report on a LCD protector i have ordered. but on a case its telling me exactly where its at.
  2. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It means the UPS/FedEx has received information about the package, but it has not been shipped yet.
  3. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    heel get it, and if not call the company
  4. uberaeth

uberaeth New Member

It just means that someone (Amazon or whomever) printed an electronic shipping slip. Soon enough, it'll show that it shipped from a location and then whatever transient location where it (usually) stays overnight. Then you'll recieve it.