am i the only one?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by chocaboi, Feb 8, 2009.

1. chocaboi

chocaboi Member

i jailbroke my ipod touch 2g and everything worked fine, but its been like a week or 2 and now most my apps from the app store dont open. not even freememory! heres what dont work for me: appsniper,freememory,pocket guitar,band,digidrummer, enigmo, BIA and much more. please help me

EDIT: ive restarted nd re-synced. nothing.
  2. Jake1991

Jake1991 New Member

Ya, all of my apps work except for one. It's that Band game that cost 20 dollars from the app store. For some reason it won't open, it's really making me angry.
  3. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Download a free app from the app store. It like reset something I don't know. But it worked for me.
  4. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's because it unauthorized itself, you must connect to iTunes and click Store > Authorize Computer and then resync.
  5. chocaboi

chocaboi Member

none of this worked, i thinks its with big apps only cause its like when u needa restart the ipod and u try to open a app, it opens then crashes. thats whats happenning but i tried restarting nd everything. nothing helped >.>
  6. espeorb

espeorb New Member

Chocoboi, I had yahtzee adventures from the app store crashing on startup for a while. Want to know how I fixed it? I removed it from my springboard (held down on the app, then once they started to shake, pressed the X on the top left corner of the app button, then once deleted pressed home to make the apps stop shaking). I went back into the app store and downloaded it again for free and it worked again. Hope you get your apps working!
  7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    ok

i think its something to do with having to many processes running. Im getting this alot. When i run mobileterminal and then use the msfconsole command to open metasploit. It uses perl. This is ALWAYS using 80% of my CPU when its running. Therefore when ever i run metasploit, after that, my apps either dont have enough CPU and RAM to run or my battery runs out tooooo quickly.
  8. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    i had this problem. Its not jailbreaking. Its a glitch. Youll have to restoreand reJB. I had this about a week after getting my ipod