Am I ever glad I found this site!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by compygeek, Oct 27, 2007.

1. compygeek

compygeek New Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Hey everyone!!!

I got my iPod touch delivered to me the first week of October. Unfortunately I had to send it back as the earphone jack was defective and I had no audio in the left ear. Needless to say, I got my new one a week and a half ago, and have been really hesitant to use jailbreak, but after seeing my brothers hacked iPhone, I had to give'er a go. Your website offers so much great info on how to tweak the iPoT, I got my iPod Touch jailbroken on the first attempt, and have been having a blast with it ever since!!! So this is a thank you to all those who gave their wisdom and insight on how to add more functionality to a great piece of hardware!!! Now if I can only find a good case for my iPoT!!!
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Welcome to the forum! We're glad you found the forum helpful! Good luck finding a case you like. I don't think I'm going to get a case at all for mine. My pocket works just as well.
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Oct 9, 2007
    I am glad to see our site helped you out in your jailbreaking process. Finally, someone who searches and browses the forums before posting a question that has already been answered, thank you! Have fun with your newly jailbroken touch and enjoy the community.