[Alt+F] Safari, Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by pyroblage, May 20, 2009.

1. pyroblage

pyroblage New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok I use gamefaq on my ipod touch while playing out front on my console. Problem is tiny ipod touch screen, accidentally tap on the top black menu bar and That takes you ALL THE WAY BACK to the top of the page...
    and I have to scroll all the way back down and if you ever used gamefacts you know how long a guide can be especially a final fantasy one....

SO Question here is there a way to help me prevent this or help me get back to my spot more easily then scrolling for a few minutes and squinting my eyes trying to find the exact spot I left off at.

Concludes that I Came up with Alt+F yes the find search thing on our computer that my ipod does not have. Does anyone know of a app that allows you to get that on safari on my Ipod touch, if so leave the apps name and any other useful ideas and suggests Thank You very much.

Sorry if my question is still not clear enough please ask so i can clarify it more i tryed to keep it short so people won't blow my topic away as some other noobs question. Q_Q
  2. thejester

thejester New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Search "FindInPage" in Cydia and install it. It adds a bookmark that lets you, well, find something in the page you're on.
  3. Manny05

Manny05 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nice. i was thinking the same thing.
  4. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    You also get that Find In Page with Supreme Preferences.
  5. defleopard98

defleopard98 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol Shameless plug, much? But yea, I recommend Supreme Prefs for the find in page, one less thing to install.