Alright, two questions... pls help!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Cold ice, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

#1:
    So I have decided that im going to buy the Power Support screen protectors for my brand new iTouch (that i dont have yet...

Please Register or Log in to view images

). Now here's the question, is there ANY difference between the Anti - Glare version and the Crystal Film Set?

The line is clear, one's reflective, one's not.... but is the performance better on one than the other? (im talking about display, touch response, etc...)

#2:
    I bought the vmoda vibe earphones over a year ago, as you may have heard... they kinda mess up after two months or so

Well im about to send mine in under warranty, which is kinda cool because i get a new pair.
    But here's the question....
    has any one sent their vmodas in lately? If so did you get the same ones you had except brand new, or did you get the new "redesigned" ones?
    Is there even a significant improvement?

2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

1) There are reviews on the site as well as others on both of the Power Support screen protectors for the iPod Touch. The main difference is the visual clarify - Crystal basically looks like it's not there, but gets printed up and oily in a hurry whereas the Anti-Glare isn't quite as clear but almost never shows fingerprints.

2) I'd suggest checking on a headphone forum, but they usually only send back whatever they have in stock, IIRC.
  3. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

I wonder if there's a difference between display in the two... I might get the Anti-glare so that i dont blind myself whatching a video outside. lol

I sent in my vmodas in yesterday, and ill definetly write something about them when i get them back, meanwhile ill just wait.
  4. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

I got the vmoda replacements, and yeah, they are the exact same ones exept they're brand new... no new, redisigned pair.

5. iBjorn

iBjorn Member

Someone stole my identity and put a Youtube link here.
  6. Cold ice

Cold ice New Member

Thanks for the link iBjorn, but unfortunately i cant really check it out right now. My internet at home doesnt work (very strange) and my only other source is my school laptop, but you know what those things are like... EVERYTHING'S blocked!
    Whenever i get the chance ill post again

------------------double post merged------------------
    Yeah that vid was sobering.... no more screen protectors?