Alright, LogoMe Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Steaps, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    LogoMe Problems

Do not install LogoMe unless you want to risk having to restore, as it is in BETA. I am not saying not to install it, i am saying not to install it if you cannot take handle the risks it gives you. There have been way too many threads on this today and it needs to stop. EVERYONE is having problems with it disabling the Home and Power/Sleep buttons.

To fix:
    Plug your iPod into your computer.
    Hold both the Power/Sleep button and Home button until iPod turns off.
    Keep holding until it turns back on again, wait two seconds after it turns on and let go of the Power/Sleep button but continue holding the Home button.
    Restore in iTunes.
    Don't post a thread on iPod touch Fans.

Mods, please front page this for the time being. It will save Bgizzle some bandwidth. Remove this sentence if you do.
  2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    its like every other thread today is "LogoMe problems!" or "LogoMe killed my iPod!!"

Its kinda annoying.
  3. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Agreed. I wanted that app too. Good thing I can't jailbreak yet. Hopefully by the time they break the 2g, they will have fixed the bugs.
  4. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I thought about it and I realized it wasn't worth the trouble. I rarely see my boot logo so it doesn't really bother me that much to go through all that trouble.
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

planetbeing, member of the iPhone Dev Team, is the developer behind LogoMe.

It's still in beta, so as the problems come in he's been fixing them. Once out of beta, 1.2 I believe, the app should be fine to use.
    (Definitely by the 2g jailbreak it'll be ready

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

There were a couple of other threads, but it's never a great idea to ask for front page and all that, the thread comes across as overbearing/pretentious xD
  6. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I know, it's just there are way to many threads on this. Maybe an announcement in the Jailbroken Applications forum or something would do.