Already Have Rebel Touch, Thinking of Getting Neo Touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by 02krayzie24, Apr 27, 2009.

1. 02krayzie24

02krayzie24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I already have the rebel touch for about a week and a half and its pretty good from the beginning. But now, my volume rockers and my sleep/wake buttons aren't as responsive. I have to press really hard and it gets annoying. My other concern is that sometimes the volume buttons, gets pressed all the way up and im not even pressing on them. i think that the case is putting too much pressure and that it might mess up my volume rockers. So i took the case off and fixed the rubber part for my volume and sleep/wake button. and it was a pain putting that case on again. so they work better after i fixed it but now, its doing the same thing again and i dont feel like going through the same process again. So my question are:
    should i get a neo instead?
    Is the installation better than installing a rebel touch?
    I've read and heard about that people say the rebel has better protection than neo, is that true?

thanks for your help
  2. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The protection is kinda the same but.. the neo installation is worse than the rebel... but if u dont want ur rebel ill take it XD..
    Edit: but.. after the bad installation... its good...
  3. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Protection wise its all the same but the neo isn't hat bad for installation some people over exagerate on that part. And yeah you should get the Neo its pretty cool case. The only problem is ripping the thin silicone.
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, I don't know how the hell people rip it. It was easy for me. Just don't rush.

It just took me a few minutes to get the case on without pushing out the silicone.
  5. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah it is quite easy to put on :L
  6. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    And you know how good switcheasy is with almost everything! So go with the neo try it out.
  7. mitchell209

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    He probably got it already. It's been two weeks. Lol.
  8. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I also don't get that fact... Mine ripped after taking on and off a lot of times - but just on the corners so i dont care much about it
  9. mitchell209

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, taking it on and off a ton is almost 100% sure to rip it, but when putting it on the first time, it's hard to rip it if you're being careful.
  10. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Seriously the SwitchEasy Neo is anorexic, they could have added even some, point of a millimeter or even "a" mm, to the silicone. I dont see how much that would take away from the case. At least the silicone would have been tough.