Alphanumeric Keypad app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blackromeo, Sep 20, 2009.

1. blackromeo

blackromeo New Member

Apologies if this has been asked/answered already. I did try to search but came up with no indefinate answer.

So yeah, is there an Alphanumeric app i can buy/get to replace the standard qwerty keyboard? I kinda pondering on buying the 3GS, but this is the real dealbreaker for me as i cant see myself getting used to the qwerty keyboard.

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The QWERTY keyboard on the iPhone is awesome, i had the alphanumeric keypad on an older phone a couple years back before i became an iPhone user, trust me you will love the QWERTY!
  3. blackromeo

blackromeo New Member

The problem is i have kinda big fingers and ive already tried typing on the qwerty keypad and i found it pretty horrible to use as i kept hitting two keys instead of one. Also as well im a one handed texter so using the phone in landscape mode with two hands is a no go for me...........
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Alphanumeric keyboard app

Hey, I have found an app in the app store called fastpad which is an alphanumeric keypad it can be used with t9 or as a standard alphanumeric keyboard!! It's only £1.19, great value for money! It could be a little better but I am sure it will improve through time! Hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. papaO

papaO New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Check out "Keypad 2" at the AppStore... T9 and simple / quick... just like the good old nokias...