alohasoft graphics??????

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Touchnoob0211, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i have read posts previously of there being problems when installing/using any of these graphics. like the keyboard one. are all the images safe to use??
  2. chimera

chimera New Member

I am researching the same thing. I can't pin it on Aloha but I downloaded some stuff with Aloha included. My ipod would crash to Summerboard twice when trying open any application, then things would be OK, but it was annoying enough to wipe my Pod and reinstall everything from scratch. Works fine now but I miss Aloha.
  3. chimera

chimera New Member

I installed the battery, calculator and keyboard reskins, but the keyboard installation (2.5 MB) gave a message warning me I was running out of disk space. I seem to recall that happening before, but so far no big complaints, no crashes.
  4. hahn24

hahn24 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i installed this and did the battery and keyboard and i ended up restoring my ipod...idk if it was all from this but something happend. but when i did the keyboard part when ever i tried using the keyboard nothing came up so i just had to guess where the keys were...it sucked.
  5. chimera

chimera New Member

Seems to be running warmer, but not sure Aloha is the cause. If I could do it again I would have left off the keyboard installation.