Aloha!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by DSensui, Oct 20, 2008.

1. DSensui

DSensui New Member

I just stumbled across this website, being a new owner of an iPod Touch.

I'm a co-exec producer of a fishing show here called "Hawaii Goes Fishing" (HawaiiGoesFishing.com) and depend a great deal upon my appointment calendar. I was working with a Palm m505 for years and finally decided it was time to replace the old 20th Century device with something modern.

Then I was bummed when I found out that my all-important Mark/Space notebook can't sync into the iPod Touch. Not yet, anyway.

So I'll be in here rummaging around for a solution. I'm not willing to jailbreak the iPod Touch, especially since a tech at Mark/Space said Apple has finally opened up a developer's kit for the iPhone. They can now look at doing a 2-way sync.

Meanwhile I'll have to find a workaround.

Dean.
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Welcome. I work at a TV station myself, but I'm just a lowly cinematographer lol.
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome to the forums. All I can say is I hope you get the best out of your experience with your iPod Touch. Just remember if you have any questions then just ask, but if its something that you think is very obvious then us our search option at the top of your screen.

Don't post any illegal content, cracked apps, immature material, and just don't be an asshole.
    I hope you get the best out of our forums.
  4. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    What he said ^^^

Welcome!!