Alleged iPod 4th gen. eyewitness account.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Super Max iPad, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Super Max iPad

Super Max iPad New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hello all. This is not my own experience, this was told to me by my g/f who's cousin works at Apple.
    She said her cousin was eating lunch in the Apple complex and noticed the guy sitting in front of him take something out of his pocket and plug ear buds into it. He thought it was an iPhone 4 until he realized the buds plugged into the underside. He describes it as looking "boxy" like the iphone 4 with a gray matte back (same as the iPad?) with the familiar apple logo and a little circle in the top middle like a camera with a smaller circle next to it. The sides of the device were chrome and had small "grills" like the ipad speakers along both the sides (stereo speakers?) maybe true, maybe no...sounds intriguing though. And for those of you wondering about the screen/forward facing camera etc, he didn't get a chance to see the front. Your thoughts?
  2. Jam14

Jam14 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Sounds great, let's hope it's real.
  3. Super Max iPad

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I guess we only have a month and a half to find out. I personally wouldn't like the chrome sides with the matte gray back, doesn't sound very apple-like unless it was some kind of chromed bumper case the guy was using.
  4. tanktan38

tanktan38 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hmmm... sounds like what I am predicting the iPod touch 4 as, except for the square iPhone 4 design.
  5. Bajingo Lingo

Bajingo Lingo New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    And now Steve Jobs will read this post while on the toilet, find the man who took this device to lunch, which will result in this man dying from a terrible 'accident'... Who am I kidding, Steve will just revolver his doomed ass

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Super Max iPad

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    If I understand correctly, a lot of times they use the new prototypes in the field, albeit disguised.. With September so close at hand, it may be reasonable to assume the guy probably takes it jogging with him too. Just hope he isn't prone to leaving things in bars huh?
  7. Bajingo Lingo

Bajingo Lingo New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm sure its been rigged with explosives to avoid such situations, and then the world will simply blame terrorists while Steve throws the self destruct button in the trash.
  8. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    I'm sure it's real, I'm also sure that they'll release a second gen iPad a couple of months after with a camera a retina screen !..
  9. Jam14

Jam14 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I wish apple would just eliminate chrome completely!
  10. tfoy

tfoy New Member

i cant wait for this ipod to come out