All the roms you need!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by jimbeam, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    All the roms you need! (Repo)

I just found this at modmyifone. I take no credit. NES Genesis GBA SNES are all supported.

[redacted]

Here you can add there source for access to all the roms. From the site you can upload the roms and there added to the source for everyone to share.

It works i just tried it. Add this source: repo.iphoneroms.com

DISCLAIMER

Please read the following Disclaimer before you Download any ROMs from iPhone Roms:
    ROMs can be downloaded ONLY if you can do so legally. This means you must own the actual cartridge (or other media the ROM was distributed on) or have proof that you purchased the ROM you are downloading at some stage.
    Under the copyright laws of the U.S. and nearly every other Country Worldwide, you are entitled to own a backup of any software you have paid for. Since ROMS cannot be backed up without expensive machines that not everyone has access to, the ROM images that are available via iPhone Roms, are provided to the public as a service. Most countries have similar laws but it is your responsibility to know the laws of the country you reside in.
    You will never sell these ROMs for profit. Most game companies don't mind the distribution of their game's ROMs as most of them no longer exist, but they will not allow the sale of them for profit not gained by them.
    You will not distribute ROMs together with emulators as a package. This is very important. Packaging a ROM and an emulator together could get the authors of the emulators into trouble, which would result in no updates to the emulators.
    You will never hold anyone at this site, www.iphoneroms.com (including its webmasters and other staff, or anyone else related to this website) or our web hosts responsible for any damage caused to your system, or for any legal actions taken against you for not obeying the above stated rules, or for any other reason.
    You are solely responsible for any and all consequences. This site's sole purpose is to provide a service to those who don't have access to a ROM backup machine (by providing a community database of ROMs), but would like to preserve their games.
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

im not 100% sure u can acutally post that link in the forums
  3. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I will take it down if its not. But it is not a direct link to the ROMs. I added the disclaimer.
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thank you, I was actually looking for something like this just last night.

But I would take it down now that I have it. =P
  5. buddy39914

buddy39914 Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
  6. mac1bruker

mac1bruker New Member

can sombody PM the repo?
  7. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    wow dude... every heard of reading the first post? that how people can go on in conversation....
  8. Dyve

Dyve New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    why they dont put gba roms on the repo?
  9. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    This repo is still working and its updated every day.
  10. brmillies

brmillies New Member

still working on 3.0 firmware
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.