all the best buys?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lienutus, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i just searched their website and none of the best buys in the country have the 32gb 2g. Whats up with that? Im sure a lot of them have the 8gb and 16gb models but why not 32?
  2. bluejava2

bluejava2 New Member

I hear your frustration! Seattle, Portland and San Francisco do not have any iPod Touch 32gb 2g in stock. To my surprise, one of the Best Buy's outside of Seattle in Everett, WA had a couple in stock. I bought it via the web to reserve the device, drove to Everett from Downtown Seattle, and got my iPod Touch 32gb 2g with the 18 month interest free financing

Please Register or Log in to view images

I even called the Consumer Relations to complain and the lady who I spoke to said there were 15 iPod Touches in my Bellevue WA store, and I immediately shot back and said I just called that store before calling you and they didn't have any in stock.

The other Best Buy's that I saw some inventory were in Boston's Back Bay store and one in Manhattan.

Good luck! I am very close to attaining the Reward Zone Silver membership level, which is another reason why I wanted to buy my new iPod Touch at Best Buy.
  3. kayydee

kayydee New Member

Here in the toronto area... pretty much all the best buys only have the new 32GB versions...no 8 or 16
  4. optimus1883

optimus1883 New Member

i just picked up a 32gb touch 2g tonight at best buy. i think they are finally starting to get them.
  5. AUTIGERS1101

AUTIGERS1101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    go to ebates.com, sign up and you'll receive $5 to start.
    then click find the store j&r music and computers or something like that

it will send you to the j&r website with 3% off whatever you get
    get the ipod touch (i got the 8gb for $229) and there is no tax and free shipping.

you will get 12 bucks back from the 3% off + signup bonus in a check that is sent to you every 3 months. i have received 2 checks so far so it is legit.
  6. mitch88ell

mitch88ell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Our Wal-Mart does not even have any 2nd Gen iPod Touches.

Please Register or Log in to view images