all sources

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by HONDACIVICKID, Jan 20, 2008.

1. HONDACIVICKID

HONDACIVICKID New Member

2. spidertouch000111

spidertouch000111 New Member

yes You have to jailbreak then go to installer/sources/edit/add then add the source. By the way that soure takes about 30 minutes to load.
  3. HONDACIVICKID

HONDACIVICKID New Member

what the worst taht could happen

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thank u and i had one last question what the worst tahat could happen to my ipod if instalition of jailbreaking goes wrong
  4. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

Dude, this is the completely wrong section, and use the search!

But I'll answer anyway to get rid of you. The worst that can happen is nothing. A simple restore will fix everything.
  5. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It does not take 30 minutes to load, I have it, it only takes about 3 minutes on my Wi-Fi connection, yours must be slow, or you heard this rumor elsewhere.
  6. Pzimmerer51

Pzimmerer51 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    not true
    i dont know what exactly happened to my first one but i got a black screen scrolling through white letters over and over, some hex codes or something but i had to return it, no computer would recognize it in usb
  7. Ds_grave

Ds_grave New Member

that's also not true, i had the same thing happen to me, all i had to do was put it in recovery mode (hold down sleep and home till you see the apple symbol, then release sleep button while still holding home untill you see the USB plugin picture with the itunes symbol) then after that all you have to do is restore in iTunes. It may take a few times but keep putting it in recovery mode and restoring it and eventually it will work.