All screwed up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by M3oW, Sep 20, 2009.

1. M3oW

M3oW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So I found my first MAJOR PISSING ME OFF CON about the Iphone.

I live in two places, So I have two PC's of course. Thing that pisses me off is that error (If you wish to sync THIS music we will erase CURRENT music). So after a month of having to wait to get home and add music to my first house I went online and did research. Seems SwapTunes was my only option at the moment.

Did it, and followed a guide, it worked. But when I went to sync with music, same error. I gave up and said screw it. In the process of this though, first time plugging it in with the "2nd libary" from SwapTunes, iTunes decided to go and DELETE MY CURRENT APPS!

So now I gotta restore, get my apps back blah blha blah. Why cant apple just make this simple and allow more PCs to sync with? Wait, scratch that. Just SCRAP THAT STUPID idea. Apple is giving me the "******" impression at the moment

EDIT: So now, after the Itunes backed up my iPhone from about an hr before I did anything (SwapTunes) It restored my apps, yet they don't work. They load for a sec or two and crash. For heavens sake, why is this even a problem? Help please?
  2. Soutar_3DG

Soutar_3DG Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you know you can manually sync music, so you can just drag the music you want onto your iphone
  3. Hghflyrjd1

Hghflyrjd1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    How do u do manualy drag music to your iphone library?