All of this stuff forced me to restore my ipod.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by disco_pimp88, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

After doing all what u guys said. i got no help watsoever. i got the apple with the spinny thing, lost all my stuff and had to resort to restoring my ipod. thanks alot guys.
  2. nCognito

nCognito New Member

why do you think you have any right to get help, why do you think we have to help you? Search the freakin web if nobody has any ideas. And learn to add errormessages to your postings if you want answers.

plonk
  3. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

This is what we in the industry refer to as a PEBKAC error.
  4. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

f*** off. This is where you are supposed to get help. i searched and searched. i didn't find. If you know what you are doing you'd help someone. But in this case not one person knew what they were doing so i didn't get the help i needed. so solong to this forum because i have no more ipod touch.
  5. nCognito

nCognito New Member

rofl

maybe you want to read some HowTos about posting in newsgroups / asking for help / nettiquette / etc after cooling down from your infantile behavior
  6. tankster

tankster New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

gotta hate the PEBKAC errors

got no more ipod touch? why not just restore and start from scratch? I had to do that about 4 times before i got my touch running nice and smooth (it was crashing consistantly every 30mins, fix turned out to be something unrelated to what I thought, but discussed in dozens of threads here), and the support from these boards has been great (not requested, the search tool is amazing).
  7. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

Sorry you feel that way
    maybe you just didn't ask the right people
    sometimes it's best to pm some body who might be able to help
    I am nOob and still learning and try to help
    but i feel ya there are some members who just post crap
    and smart az comments but that's with every site

speaking for me i'm sorry to see ya go and also that you didn't get the help you needed
    if you wanna try and get touch working again pm
    see what i can do

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

You're an idiot.

I don't like to resort to ad hominems, but the evidence is overwhelming: You're an idiot.

Everybody -- every single person who has followed the tutorials TO THE LETTER have had no problems that weren't caused by some other thing that they or another app did wrong.

Furthermore, you can't brick a Touch. No such animal. If you had searched, you'd have seen the dozens of threads on that very topic, not to mention the sticky AT THE VERY TOP OF THIS FORUM about forcing a restore on your Touch to get it back in working condition.

If you can't work it out with all of the help and tutorials available here and on half a dozen other websites (when all else fails, Google is your friend) then perhaps you are better off keeping Jailbreak as far away from your Touch as possible.
  9. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What the heck were you trying to do and failed at doing?

FWIW, I managed to jailbreak, install a bunch of stuff and generally get everything the way I wanted by READing the info here. To the best of my knowledge I've not asked for any help, tried to give some little help when I could, and am still amazed at the amount of info flowing thru this forum.

Drinking from a fire hose indeed.
  10. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, fool you totaly chose the wrong ppl to piss off. Nothing anybody has made a tutorial for on this site will mess up your ipod. You are the one that followed them wrong. And if you bother to read there are many topics that have been made so obviously clear that a blind person could find them, that will solve your problem.

And btw this is such and "ID Ten T" error.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.