All Mods, please read ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by xXiPod touchXx, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXiPod touchXx

xXiPod touchXx Banned

• multiple accounts
    Hello,

My other account iHacking Expert was banned. It got banned for saying the word "<Pancakes>" and I know why, it was my bad, I did not think when I said it. I know how you guys have no tollerance for cracked app stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to know why the hell this happened: I got a 1 day ban. My ban said that it will be lifted 5-2-2009 at 1:00pm

When I logged on, it said a diffrent date like the 21st or something. Can we please figure this out? I would like to get back on and help people out! Thanks
  2. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You got banned twice. Also, multiple accounts = Ban
  3. xXiPod touchXx

xXiPod touchXx Banned

I did not get banned twice. I got banned once, for saying <Pancakes>.
  4. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. xXiPod touchXx

xXiPod touchXx Banned

Thanks, and stalker much??? Wow..... anyway, I did not know that, anyway I didnt actually write the URL so I did not do ANYTHING wrong, I just said message me for the URL. You mean to tell me saying that is worth a 10 day ban? Wow so im guessing that if I say the f word, I will either be banned forever, or will not even be banned at all.

I dont like how it was changed and you should mind your own bueiss. until I get a Mod to check this out for me, this was made for Mods to reply and read, not for you to start sh*t bro.
  6. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Well I'm reporting you for multiple accounts. You're screwed either way.
  7. xXiPod touchXx

xXiPod touchXx Banned

Wow, you all are snitches, a COMMUNITY is for people to GET A LONG, not to be little immature people, and go snitching for stuff. Calm the hell down, you sound like a little 4 year old. "Im telling on you for making a new account"
  8. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You're the one telling newer users lies like "OMG, redsn0w KEELED MAH IPAWD!" "OH YAH, QUICKFREEDOM IS SO MUCH BETTAH!!!" LibUSB is a big no-no.
  9. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

We aren't snitches, we are filtering the morons out of our community to make it more efficient.
  10. xXiPod touchXx

xXiPod touchXx Banned

Ummm, yes I am telling them that redsn0w killed it, because it did, and then later on I made a topic because YOU were making all these fights with me, about redsn0w is the best, and "QUICKFWEEDOM SWAKS DWICK" redsn0w is a big no-no u ediot.

I made the topic later like I said becuase you were making the fights, to stop them. I said some people prefer QuickFreedom, some prefer redsn0w. And YOU STILL KEPT FIGHTING
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.