All Instant Messaging Apps Crash

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by JonSingh12, Nov 19, 2007.

1. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Well I know that this question has been out there and yes ive searched the forum and I found quite a bit in results but none of them fix my problem.

Ive tried turning the dimming feature in summerboard also everything is set properly regarding permissions. Everything is set i even try only running the one app only and no safari music in the background. It crashes after a couple ims to another user.

This problem is happening in both mobilechat and Apollo the thing is that I tried both aim to see if that won't crash than MSN they both crash on any on the two chat clients so I would like to know if anyone has found any fixes for this. As I checked the Apollo developers site and it says that the project is cancled so it looks like this is a final version and there won't he a newer update to resolve any problems later on in the future.

Written on a itouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Never heard of this problem.
    I hardley ever use apollo, but when I do I have no problems...
  3. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I have no clue why it can't be because I'm running out of memory cause I checked sysinfo and it usually states with apollo running around the low 80 free mb
  4. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    u kno what i believe that i will remove summerboard however is there any othet app out there that would enable themes like with backgrounds and custom icons