All current cydia sources?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by flipskater1092, Apr 19, 2009.

1. flipskater1092

flipskater1092 New Member

I think it's about time I updated my sources in cydia. I have all the sources installed up until about d.mobilecinema, when I didn't use my iPod for more than email, music and aim. I have all the original sources but I opened cydia a little while ago and tried to open a few of the featured and more packages, to have a message pop up that tells me that I need to update my source list.

I just searched all over google and these forums with very little luck. I'd like to browse all the new packages that are available but can't seem to find anything on my own.

I currently have no computer to use, and I'm posting this from my iPod so anything I need to SSH in wont fly.

I appreciate the help.

Also. I seem to have been having issues with how fast apps run, especially aim. I'll send a message, but it takes a decent amount of time for it to send. if someone is sending me a message(s), the app will either take a literal minute or two to load the incoming messages until I can type anything or even get a cursor or it'll just close totally.

Could this be because I have too many apps installed and need to free up space or might this issue go a little deeper?

Thanks again
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There's a Cydia sources sticky in the 2.0 f/w jailbreak forum. If your device is running slow see the RAM sticky in my sig for details on how you may look into resolving your issues.
  3. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    download steffwiz and then download the package called "all sources" which installs a ton of sources for you
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

don't do that.
    lol
    it works good. it worked good for me.
    but then, in the end, it has a little spaz attack and will close your cydia upon start.

save some sshing and some time and don't use it.
  5. Yerffej

Yerffej New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the all sources in steffwiz doesn't seem to be up anymore.
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Thats because its in pwncenter now.
  7. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would avoid downloading 'all sources'. You risk locking up Cydia and causing major problems if there is an error in one of the repos. Better to be selective and install sources individually.
  8. machine_fpv

machine_fpv New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    got any recommendations for ipod touch because my ipod feked itself and i had to restore it.