All apps crash

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Supermeip, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Supermeip

Supermeip New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    All apps crash
    Yesterday I decidded to update my AppStore apps stupidly knowing it probly wouldn't work because it always says this app is under construction or is being modified please try later, or it says the terms and conditions have changed. Also my iPod always has about 18 apps that suppsedly need to be updated that don't, so I was suprized when I actualy got 5 apps to update before the terms and agreement message came up yet again( I've said yes to it 3 times already) and some where updated, but then I tried clicking one and it crashed on start, so did the other five so I deleated and reinstalled them all with the same sreult, the defalt pic comes up then closes. So I decided to download a completely new app I've never tried before, it finshed downloading and same thing as the others, and now this hapens with most of my apps! I want to know if there's a package that would cause this or if I can do anything to stop it without restoring cause all my thesis reaserch and books are on here and I don't want to restore again! Someone pls help!!!!!!
    SUPERMEIP:}
    Phone:Motorola krave
    Firmware:iPod touch 3g 3.1.2 (dwngraded from 3.1.3)