all apps are blown away,HELP!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hänzen, Oct 21, 2007.

1. hänzen

hänzen New Member

I made a mistake,there is an option in customize to hide every icon on the home screen(summerboard). now only the dock is left on the home screen and the rest is blank what means i have no acsess to the other apps like customize to rearrange it, what can i do?
  2. RazerM

RazerM New Member

Create a N45AP.plist file with iOrder that has Customize in the dock and place the file in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/, then restart your iPod (full power off then back on) Set the file permissions to 0755 also.

Normally I would tell you to go into SMBPrefs then tap 'Restart Springboard' but as you say it is hidden.
  3. spoolin

spoolin New Member

I have a similar problem, but mine is slightly worse.

I had OpenSSH turned off (ssh turned off) and all my icons are now hidden, and I am unable to sftp to my iPod due to the ssh being off!?!?

Is there anything I can do? Or will it be better to just restore?

Cheers!...

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. RazerM

RazerM New Member

I did the same once but managed to upload a file using iPHUC, if youre not familiar with it just restore
  5. phatphob

phatphob New Member

i had ssh turned off too with all my apps hidden, ... better to use ibrickr to get into ur ipod,u dont need ssh to be on
  6. johneedoe

johneedoe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just read that ibrickr doesn't work with the 1.1.1 update. Is this the case or did I see an outdated source?