ALBUMS COVERS; Can you change it ??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SERAFINLAMPION, Oct 7, 2007.

1. SERAFINLAMPION

SERAFINLAMPION New Member

When I manually put an Album cover for some Title, it looks like I can t change it twice.
    How can you change an Album Cover ??
    It looks like the change is done when you drag over the previous image a New one, but if you go to another Title, and come back to the previous one, the old Album cover is still there.
    Can someone help me ??
    Thank you.
  2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    right click the file then goto edit info or something, then goto the artwork page and reload the artwork, or if you have multiple files to change, then select them and right click and select edit info or something (lol) then on the right side there should be a box with the current album art there and just double click it and select something else.

Cheers,
    Ben.
  3. jason724

jason724 New Member

Its because now the album has 2 album arts and it will still default to the original album art. Right click on it (or the selection of songs), go to info, then album art, and delete the old one and select the new one.

...Seems like someone has been getting some free music =P
  4. SERAFINLAMPION

Maybe an easy question but....

How do I make a right click without Mouse ??
    I m using a Macbook Pro. without Mouse.
    And when I did a click to change, the previous Pic. still come back.
    Thank you.
  5. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

Oh, you are using MacBook Pro, so what?! You should be ashamed of yourself, buying a MBP without knowing how to use OS X like a pro! Even worse on the album art thing, don't you know how to use iTunes help?! Right click on MacBook Pro can be enabled at System Preferences -> Keyboard and Mouse, see the check boox for "Place two fingers on trackpad...." check it and here you go! Ah, by the way, "MacBook Pro" user, you could also press ctrl on the keyboard and click your no-right-click button for right click.

Oh please, sell your MBP and get a MB, cuz you really not a pro! And to be honest, even a beginner know how to right click in OS X with the track pad, want some advice?? Use a PC instead!
  6. lolmaster

lolmaster New Member

sigh... don't start a flamewar dude. everyone has to start in he beginning. I would like to see how u started lol

first, don't stomp on beginners
    second, don't be mean

lol...
  7. SERAFINLAMPION

Thank you Lolmaster

I will ignore this kind of Behaviour very impolite and not Nice.
    Of course everybody has a start in everything...
  8. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Itunes is just kinda like that . If u have an album and delete the cover art for one song it automatically replaces it. But you should be able to change all of the art if you change it one by one.
  9. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

Sorry for being mean here, but my point is: Do not show off if one do not have a good understanding about what he / she is showing off. Taking this thread as an example, SERAFINLAMPION said he / she has a MBP and do not know how to right click. But why does SERAFINLAMPION want people to know that he / she has a MBP? why didn't he / she say a MAC instead? (All MACs have single mouse button!). Maybe I am being too offensive here, sorry about that, cuz I dislike people showing off something they don't know well enough.
  10. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, i totally agree for the wrong reasons

in other words "i can afford a 2000 dollar laptop, but am tooo stupid to right click! someone tell me or else my daddy will have to buy me a new computer" i kindof read it like that too.

Ctrl+ Click, and buy a 2 button mouse!