Album View and Cover flow - Play by Click

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Richard_P_Harvey, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Richard_P_Harvey

Richard_P_Harvey New Member

Okay this may be a real stupid question and if it is I'm sorry but is there any way to play an entire album from either location. For example, if you have an abulm playing and your looking around and say, hey I would rather listen to this album, should I not be able to tap (or tap tap) and the old album stops playing and the new one begins to play from the first track and the entire album is in the playlist.

Another view is the non-horizontal album view, should I be able to just tap (or tap tap) and get an album to play.... Any help would be great...

Rich
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    All you need to do is (assuming shuffle is turned off), in portrait view, hit the Albums button at the bottom, choose an album and touch the first song in the album. It will then play straight down the list and stop at the end.

In Coverflow, navigate to the album and tap the first song, the same thing as above will happen.
  3. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

When you pick a song off an album, the Touch automatically switches to album play mode. You may have to turn off shuffle (the reciprocating arrows to the right of the shuttle controls) but otherwise when you pick a song off an album it will stay on that album.
  4. Richard_P_Harvey

Richard_P_Harvey New Member

You guys rock, I should have known it was that easy and logical, after all it's an apple product right....