Album pictures

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bouver, Feb 3, 2009.

1. bouver

bouver New Member

Hello, i got an Ipod Touch G2 and everytime i put some albums on my Ipod Touch he shows the wrong album picture, i tried almost everything, restore ect... Does any1 know what i gotta do so he shows the right picture at the right album?

Thanks.
  2. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

In your iTunes album, right click on your Album and select More Info. There you can change the album art.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Then sync your iPod!
  3. bouver

bouver New Member

will try
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Well, i tried it but its not that that's wrong.
    When you press "Music" then you take Artist, you click on an artist and then you see his different albums, and next to the albums he shows the album picture (little), this is right with me, but when i play an number of that album he show the wrong picture (big)

Edit: Problem solved
  4. ws6guy25

ws6guy25 New Member

First: In my experience all artwork must be put on the mp3/mp4 before you load it on your touch.

Second: If you goto album artwork you can delete the picture and reload it on there. Right click on the song --> click on artwork tab --> click delete artwork ---> go back to the artwork tab and double click the blank space where the picture should be and select the file that you want to appear there.

Third: If you choose to put the artwork on the mp3/mp4 while it's on your ipod be sure never to change any of the info on the file ex. do not change the song title, the album or artist name. Doing this will cause the artwork to be erased. I have done this soo many times and it makes me angry, but atleast I figured out why it was getting deleted.