Album cover while playingon songs

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nikeman, May 22, 2009.

1. nikeman

nikeman Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This may sound likea dumb question but I am wondering how to manually put the album cover on my ipod so it shows up when I am playing a song from that CD. I bought the new Eminem CD and put all the songs on my touch. The few times I have done this with actual cds that I have the album cover would automatically be on the ipod. For some reason it did not work this time. Its annoying because all I see is the standard white background when I listen to that cd and I like to be able to see the album cover so I can tell right away which CD the song is coming from. I put a lot of mixtapes from online on my touch and even those covers will appear when the songs are playing. Its probably simple but I don't know how to do it.
  2. dean11

dean11 New Member

right click the song, click get info, then go over to artwork and drag a pic in there.
  3. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Or add the name of the albums in the descriptions, then go to 'Get album artwork' in iTunes.
  4. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

You could also get TuneUp.
  5. jakewoodblues

jakewoodblues New Member

Audio books too?

Heya!

I'm a noob here. Just inherited a 1st gen touch from a friend who upgraded to an iphone. I wonder if these methods will work on m4b audio books as well. I have a lot of them in mp3 and am converting to ipod format. I HATE grey boxes

Please Register or Log in to view images

. If there's a different method for audio books, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jakewoodblues
    -recent ipod touch convert

Please Register or Log in to view images