iOS 3.1 Album Artwork

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by David., Jun 3, 2010.

1. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I find that when I have to manually add album artwork, it shows it on the album display in iTunes, but not each individual song when I play them on my iPod. Now this gets very tedious to find all of them, is there anyway I can just make it set to all songs listed in the album?
  2. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    In iTunes, use ctrl+c to select all the song in the album. Right click, and where the album art box is, paste the image there. It should add it to all the songs selected.
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea, that's a lot of work lol. When I buy certain albums, they split up, and upon fixing them, iTunes won't get the correct album artwork.

I was hoping to just like right click on album and make them all have the same. The Album in the album view is showing the artwork, but sometimes not each individual song.
  4. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    That usually means that one song in the album has album art, but the others don't.

Oh, by the way, I totally mucked up that thing I said earlier. I meant to say hold ctrl and select all the songs on the album. Than right click, and choose Get Info. Then paste the album art to the empty box.

It's late, and I'm on my iPad... So yeah.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yea but there is a lot of albums messed up like this. Is there something I can do like, set album for all songs in album, THIS ARTWORK that is already shows? Like Apply same sort field or something.
  6. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when you see the pic for album, right click and copy it

then do what k said
  7. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If you got the album art via iTunes, select them all, then right click and choose Get Album Artwork.
  8. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    And now, albums that HAVE artwork for all songs, show up as no artwork in cover flow
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thats the thing KCooper, it messes a lot of them up, or doesn't have them
  9. nasra1n

nasra1n New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am sick of problems with Cover Flow and Album Covers! C'mon Apple, fix our problems! My album covers are always mixed up, sometimes I have none! Grr~!
  10. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Sorry I couldn't help. I've had trouble with my cover art in the past, and since I'm a little OCD about these things, ALL my albums have to have correct cover art and everything.

One time, my album art was 100% correct (which took FOREVER) in iTunes, and then when I synced, all the cover art on my iPad was incorrect. I had to remove all the songs from my iPad and re-sync, which took forever.

Another one that happened was that the album art began splicing with other album art. I'd have half a Creedence Clearwater Revival album art with half of the Armageddon soundtrack art. That really drove me crazy.

It's definitely one of those things that they need to work on.